woensdag 15 juni 2011

I know you better than you do, so put out your sigaret and kiss me on the lips tonight

Some things I really LOVEEEEEEEEE from asos.com
I just discovered the shop, although it's really known by most of you.:')

Image 4 of River Island Floral Bloomer ShortsImage 1 of Vero Moda Bird Print Frill One Shoulder Print  DressImage 1 of ASOS Button Through Drop Waist Shirt DressImage 1 of Nishe Contrast Trim CardiganImage 1 of ASOS Ikat Print Oversize T-ShirtImage 1 of ASOS Scalloped Edge Floppy HatImage 1 of ASOS PASSION Peep Toe Court ShoesImage 1 of Oasis Printed Canvas Top Handle Bag
1. Just a really cute short.
2. Really cute print, jou can't see it very well but there are birds on it.
3.I just love everything, I want her hair.
4. I love the colorcombination this cardigan has.
5.A cropped top, with a really cute print. This is perfect for a relax day.
6.That hat is probably one of the cutest I've ever seen.
7. Don't you just love the fact that these pumps are freaking ORANGE?!(:
8. OMG, I love bags, and flower prints too! Perfect combination!:D

What I love most about asos.com is that you have really cheap things in there shop. And for so many clothes I think that's a really good thing about asos.com
I'd say; check it out!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. oeeeeeh de eerste en de laatste! hebbennn :3

    oh, en je titel moet than zijn ipv dan toch? :") typfoutje?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha Asos is te gek ! Je bent verloren nu je het gevonden hebt :p Het is verslavend !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Gorgeous outfits!! thanks for sharing :D
    Nice blog honey...hope you check out mine & enter my giveaway :)
    I'm following!!
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen