Most amazing news ever: I AM GOING TO LONDON NEXT MONTH!
Omygod, I was so happy when I heart it! I am going with a bunch of friends, including my bestie.<3
(I am going with school.) There were other options to go with, like France, Italy or Germany. I wanted to go to France, but now I am going to London. Omg, I can't wait to shop there!
I thought it would be fun to make some sort of a wishlist/fall essenstials (my own opinion ofcourse.;) )
Hope you enjoy!
All items via asos.com
1. I love patterns like this so so so much. Really an item for fall/winter. I like!
2. For me, tribal / aztec prints are a fall thing. Especially the colors in this dress make it very fall-appropriate.(:
3. I love hats like these! And the bow detail makes it look so cute.(:
4. Again, tribal / aztec print.(: This is a little bit more summery though.;p
5. Aren't these the cutest gloves you have ever seen? BEARGLOVES, I am in love.
6. I always were boots like these in fall/winter. I really like the inside of these shoes, they are fashionable AND they keep your feet warm.(:
Hope you enjoyed this lovely readers, byeee! See you soon!;)